Read Terms of Service Carefully Before Registration and Order Services to SMMGlobe
By registering or accessing SMMGlobe.com, you agree to be governed by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are solely responsible for adhering to any applicable local laws. You are not permitted to use or access this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. Copyright and trademark laws protect the content of this website/panel.
- This is the most recent version of the terms of service as of March 5, 2022.
- SMMGlobe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter or revise these terms of service at any time and without notice. All the latest changes or adjustments made by SMMGlobe.com supersede all previous agreements and take effect on the date of publishing.
- Continued use of the service after recent changes indicates your agreement to the updated Terms of Service. You also agree to keep up to date on recent modifications to the Terms of Service by visiting the SMMGlobe website on a regular basis.
- Do not register if you do not want to be bound by these terms of service or if you do not agree to any or all of them.
- SMMGlobe's sole purpose is social media promotion.
- You shall not knowingly exploit the system, including but not limited to, gaining credits, exploiting speed or any other bug in a manner other than purchasing them from the website or using the regular features.
- We are not to blame if your accounts are banned for any reason.
- SMMGlobe was created to make your life easier by automating processes. We strongly discourage spam and legal violations.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with any social network you use and any legislation that you are subject to. You use SMMGlobe at your own risk.
- By making a purchase of credits or balance, you confirm that you fully understand and agree with the terms of the transaction and will not submit a false dispute.
- Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we reserve the right, if necessary, to reset all credits, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address.
- The credits added in SMMGlobe are not reversible if the system and web site itself are fully working. The license system is counted based on the time you have registered your account. In this case, if you do not login or use the account, we will not replace the time, and the SMMGlobe web site is not obligated in any case to refund you.
- We do not have the ability to transfer credits between services or tools.
- Licenses are credited immediately after purchase. It is your responsibility to use it even if you are not logged into your account.
- By registering, you confirm that you are at least 13 years old or an emancipated minor, and that you are fully capable and competent to enter into, comply with, and abide by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service.
- You may not copy or reproduce any texts, photos, or programs from the SMMGlobe website without the express written permission of an authorized representative of SMMGlobe.
- All logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Neither the trademark proprietor nor Font Awesome is endorsing the usage of these trademarks.
- You agree that upon purchasing our services, you will have a complete understanding of what you are purchasing and will not submit a fraudulent PayPal dispute.
- Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we reserve the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account, and/or permanently ban your IP address.
- Since SMMGlobe offers non-tangible, irrevocable items, you acknowledge that you cannot cancel, stop, or undo any actions that this transaction triggered after the purchase has been made. By purchasing goods from SMMGlobe and SMMGlobe.com, you acknowledge that this decision is final and that you cannot reserve them.
- You acknowledge that you are using SMMGlobe at your own risk. SMMGlobe will not be held responsible or liable for any damages you or your business may suffer.
- Because it uses the internet to deliver its services, SMMGlobe cannot guarantee website uptime or availability.
Change of Terms
- These terms of service are always subject to modification. Change notifications will be deemed given and effective on the date they are posted to our website. The modifications will take effect on the date they are published on our website. SMMGlobe is not obligated to provide additional notification regarding your continuing usage of our website.
As SMMGlobe provides intangible, irrevocable items, we do not give refunds once the order has been processed and the product has been shipped.
You are responsible for understanding this as a customer before purchasing any item from our website.
However, we recognize that there may be unusual situations regarding the product we provide.
Consequently, we DO honor refund claims for the following reasons:
Non-delivery of the product:
- In some situations, processing times are slower, and your orders may take a little longer to complete.
- In this scenario, we propose getting in touch with us.
- Claims for non-delivery must be reported in writing to our support staff within three days of the order's placement date. Otherwise, the campaign will be deemed finished.
- Such problems should be reported to our support service within three days of the purchase date.
- There must be clear evidence that the purchased product is not as stated on the website.
- Complaints based solely on the customer's erroneous expectations or wants are not honored. Our support staff are always glad to help you and provide highly competent assistance in a timely manner.
All items are sold "as is." The customer is responsible for the purchase, and no refunds will be given.
This statement was last updated on July 23, 2022.
SMMGlobe is committed to protecting your online privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how we will handle your information when you use our website. This policy is subject to change at any time, so please check back frequently.
Information Collection and Use:
To authenticate users, our site's registration form asks users to provide personal information in the form of a valid e-mail address. When necessary, contact information from registration forms is utilized to contact users. Throughout this site, your IP address is automatically recorded. This information is only accessible to employees and is used for administration and monitoring. Your personal information will never be sold or used on other websites.
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites. The Page is not liable for the privacy practices of third-party websites. When linking to another site, the user should read the privacy statement of that site. Our privacy statement only applies to information collected on SMMGlobe. Please be advised that these sites may have age restrictions that are not stated.
Please be aware that if you freely put information in public locations, that information might be viewed by the public and utilized to send you unsolicited messages.
Passwords created by users are used to protect their accounts. We make efforts to keep your account information secure. We take reasonable precautions to protect user information contained in our database, and we limit access to user information to staff who require it to fulfill their job tasks. Please keep in mind that we cannot ensure the security of user account information. Unauthorized entrance or usage, hardware or software failure, and other reasons can all jeopardize user information security at any time.
Children should always get their parents' permission before giving any personal information to SMMGlobe or anyone else online. This site is not intended for users under the age of 18, with the exception of those who are at least 14 years old and have parental or legal guardian consent.
Correcting, Updating, or Removing Information:
Users of SMMGlobe can change or delete any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account and accessing the relevant areas under "Account Options."
For historical purposes, if your account is destroyed for any reason, even if you remove it yourself, all or a portion of the information linked to your account may be preserved and not deleted permanently for an indeterminate amount of time.
Sharing of Information and Disclosure:
Except in the following circumstances, SMMGlobe does not rent, sell, or exchange personal information about you with third parties without your permission:
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal procedures in order to establish or execute our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims. We think that sharing information is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action on criminal activity, suspected fraud, circumstances involving potential threats to any person's physical safety, breaches of the SMMGlobe Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
SMMGlobe believes in assisting its customers to the greatest extent feasible, and thus offers a generous cancellation policy. According to this policy,
- Cancellations will be accepted only if made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, if the orders have been conveyed to the vendors/merchants and they have begun the process of shipping them, the cancellation request will be denied.
- Orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category cannot be canceled.
- SMMGlobe does not accept cancellation requests for already utilized items (social services).
- If you believe the goods you obtained are not as described on the website or do not meet your expectations, you must notify our customer care within 24 hours of receipt. After reviewing your complaint, the customer service team will reach an appropriate conclusion.
Intangible goods and services are available through SMMGlobe.com. As a result, we will not refund your Payment Gateway account. We can only refund to your SMMGlobe.com account, and you can use your remaining amount to place your next order. Any request for a refund will be refused.